Try using the gentle Ocean sounds for sleeping, studying, relaxation or meditation. Nature sounds help to sleep better, longer and more peacefully. The ocean waves noise creates sound which helps block out distractions. The relaxing nature sounds calm the mind which can help with better focus or to fall asleep more easily. By using Ocean Sounds you can create your own pleasant and subtle noise environment and enhance your sleep or relaxation.
This skill includes High Quality Sound (HQ) and collection of inspirational, and uplifting quotes to calm anxiety.
How to use
Say "Alexa open Ocean Sounds".
By default, the sound will loop automatically and play until you say "Alexa, Stop".
To limit the time that the sound will play, just say "Alexa, set a sleep timer for 2 hours" or whatever time limit you would like.
TO ENABLE LOOP: Just say "Alexa, ask Ocean Sounds to loop". The Skill will remember your preferred looping setting for future uses so you don't have to say it again!
TO DISABLE LOOP: Say "Alexa, loop off" during playing the sound
You can make a bedtime routine to activate Ocean Sounds when you're going to sleep. To do this launch the Alexa app on your phone or tablet and follow the instructions:
- Tap the hamburger icon in the upper left corner
- Tap Routines
- Tap the + icon in the upper right corner to open up a New Routine tab
- Tap “When this happens” to choose the trigger. For example, your can select Voice and then type “Good night”
- Tap “Add action” and select “Skills”
- Tap Your skills and find “Ocean sounds” skill in the list
- Tap “Save” in the upper right corner to create your new routine!
When you're ready to fall asleep, just say “Alexa, good night”